Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wellington Places Google My Maps


Walt - Upload a live google map to our blog, and use google my maps to find out how long and far it will take us to get to pacific places


These are all my answers to the question my teacher has ask use to find out using Google My Maps.




Refection

I think I could work faster to get my work done before my classmates
I think is was fun to try something new in my learning using technology
I feel that it got hard at sometimes but I problem solved and used my brain and figured it out

3 comments:

  1. great working out the awnzers and good goolge map

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that was really great i can't say there was anything wrong because it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shaie Amazing job on directions and all round amazing blog hopefully this will help me with getting round (Even though I live in Gizzy)

    ReplyDelete